MISEL GROUP HAIRDRESSING INTERMEDIATE will enhance your Basic Techniques.
It is geared for graduates of the program MISEL GROUP HAIRDRESSING BASIC facilitating the development of all techniques learned in the previous level.
IT CONSISTS OF
-Theoretical Training: The Technology of Hairdressing Tools, Hair and Skin Health and Hygiene, organizing and preparing your Hair Salon
-Practical exercises in Women’s and Men’s Coiffures
-Intership in the MISEL GROUP Salons – a live work environment and setting.
Duration of Course
6 Months (480 Hours)
3 Months (480 Hours)
Morning Segment: 09:00-13:00
Evening Segment: 17:00 -21:00
Theory and Demonstrations
Exercises on Practice Heads
Internship in the MISEL GROUP Salons
Participation in Photography and Hairdressing Demonstrations
Certification of Studies in Hairdressing Art 6 Months – 480 Hours
Qualifications are certified by ACTA and you will be receiving the certificate ACTA – (CHS) Certified Hairdressing Technician-Hairdresser
With the completion of the MISEL GROUP HAIRDRESSING INTERMEDIATE course, students will have the ability to:
- Find a job in their area of expertise.
- Establish their own Hairdressing Salons according to the existing laws.
- Continue their studies with MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS ADVANCED & CREATIVE.
- To be able to participate and be a part of the new MISEL GROUP Hair Salons -after the proper evaluation.
- To continue their studies with MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS HAIRDRESSING MASTER.