MISEL GROUP HAIRDRESSING W allows students to specialize in the Basic and Advanced techniques of Women’s Coiffures.
THE COURSE COMPRISES OF
Comprehensive practice on Women’s Hairstyles.
Internship in MISEL GROUP Salons and practicing in a live setting and work environment.
Theory of Colour and Perm
The Technology of Hairdressing Tools
Hair and Skin Health and Hygiene
Organizing your Hair Salon.
DURATION OF COURSE
10 Months (800 Hours)
5 Months (800 Hours)
Morning Segment: 09:00-13:00
Evening Segment: 17:00 -21:00
Theory and Demonstrations.
Training on Practice Heads.
Internship in the MISEL GROUP Salons.
Participation in Photography and Hairdressing Demonstrations.
Certification of MISEL GROUP HAIRDRESSING W – 800 Hours
Qualifications are certified by ACTA and you will be receiving the certificate ACTA – (CHS) Certified Hairdressing Technician-Hairdresser
By completing the MISEL GROUP HAIRDRESSING W course, graduates will be able to:
- Find a job in their area of expertise
- Establish their own Ladies Hairdressing Salons according to the existing laws.
- Continue their studies with MISEL GROUP HAIRDRESING M – a comprehensive course in the art of hairdressing for Men and thereafter establish Salons for both Men and Women according to the existing laws.
- Continue their studies with MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS ADVANCED &CREATIVE .
- To be able to participate and be a part of the new MISEL GROUP Hair Salons – after proper evaluation.
- To continue their studies with MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS HAIRDRESSING MASTER.