MISEL GROUP HAIRDRESSING M allows students to specialize in the Basic and Advaced techniques of Men’s Hairdressing.
THE COURSE CONSIST OF
In depth practice on Men’s Hairdressing and Facial Care
Internship in MISEL GROUP Salons and practice in a live setting and work environment.
Theory of Colour and Perm
The Technology of Hairdressing Tools
Hair and Skin Health and Hygiene
Organizing your Hair Salon
DURATION OF COURSE
8 Months (640 Hours )
4 Months (640 Hours)
Morning Segment: 09:00-13:00
Evening Segment: 17:00 -21:00
Theory and Demonstrations
Training on Practice Heads
Internship in the MISEL GROUP Salons
Participation in Photography and Hairdressing Demonstrations
Certification of MISEL GROUP HAIRDRESSING Μ – 640 Hours
Qualifications are certified by ACTA and you will be receiving the certificate of ACTA – (CHS) Certified Hairdressing Technician-Hairdressing
By the completing the MISEL GROUP HAIRDRESSING M course, graduates will be able to
- Find a job in their area of expertise.
- Establish their own Men’s Salons according to the existing laws.
- Continue their studies with MISEL GROUP HAIRDRESING W – a comprehensive course in the art of hairdressing for Women and thereafter establish Salons for both Women and Men according to the existing laws.
- Continue their studies with MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS ADVANCED & CREATIVE
- To be able to participate in new MISEL GROUP Hair Salons – after the proper evaluation.
- To continue their studies with MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS HAIRDRESSING MASTER