The well-rounded Hairdresser goes through the stages of Creative Hairdressing.
Participation or working in a Hairdressing Salon which in the future will be part of the competitive market will pass through the stages of combining Hairdressing with Creativity.
THE COURSE COMPRISES OF
- Creative Practice and Training on Men’s and Women’s styles.
- Creative Practice and Training in a real live setting as an intern in the MISEL GROUP Hair Salons
Geared towards graduates of the MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS HAIRDRESSING ADVANCED.
DURATION OF COURSE
2 Months (160 Hours)
The course is held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays on one week adn alternating with Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays the following week.
Morning Segment: 09:00-13:00
Evening Segment: 17:00 -21:00
Certificate of MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS HAIRDRESSING CREATIVE
Qualifications are certified by ACTA and you will be receiving the certificate ACTA – (CHS) Certified Hairdressing Technician-Hairdresser.
By completing the MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS HAIRDRESSING CREATIVE program, graduates will be able to:
- Find a job in their area of expertise.
- Establish their own Hairdressing Salons according to the existing laws.
- Participate and work in new MISEL GROUP Hair Salons – after the proper evaluation.
- To continue their studies with MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS HAIRDRESSING MASTER and to be able to participate and be a part of the MISEL GROUP Educational Centers – after the proper evaluation.