This course has been developed for those who already have experience in Hairdressing and would like to brush upon their existing knowledge and techniques and deepen their grasp on the subject with training in all the Basic and Intermediate Techniques. A general improvement and reaching the next level is the purpose of this course.
THE COURSE COMPRISES OF
- Facial Metrics
- Theory of Hair Dyes and Perms
- Hairdressing Product Technology
- Skin and Hair Hygiene
- Organizing your Salon
- Training in Men’s and Women’s Hairdressing
- Training and Interning in the live setting of our MISEL GROUP Salons.
Geared towards students with at least 1 years prior experience and training and towards students of other Educational Institutions such as TEE, IEK, OAED, EPAS
DURATION OF COURSE
8 Months (640 Hours)
6 Months (480 Hours)
4 Months (640 Hours)
Morning Segment: 09:00-13:00
Evening Segment: 17:00 -21:00
Theory and Demonstrations
Training on Practice Heads
Internship and Training in the MISEL GROUP Salons
Participation in Photography and Hairdressing Demonstrations
Certification of ΜISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS HAIRDRESSING FROM THE BEGGINING
Qualifications are certified by ACTA and you will be receiving the certificate ACTA – (CHS) Certified Hairdressing Technician-Hairdresser
By completing MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS HAIRDRESSING FROM THE BEGINNING program, graduates will be able to:
- Find a job in their area of expertise.
- Establish their own Hairdressing Salons according to the existing laws
- Continue their studies with MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS ADVANCED & CREATIVE and to be able to participate in new MISEL GROUP Hair Salons -after the proper evaluation.
- To continue their studies with MISEL GROUP MASTERCLASS HAIRDRESSING MASTER and to be able to participate and be a part of the MISEL GROUP Educational Centers – after the proper evaluation.